- 20th February 2013Historic day as independent trustees take up seats
- 25th October 2012Governance of Shetland Charitable Trust - Appointment of Independent Trustees
- 18th October 2012Governance of Shetland Charitable Trust's Subsidiary Companies
Welcome to Shetland Charitable Trust
The Shetland Charitable Trust is a charity set up to benefit the inhabitants of Shetland
Our aim is to provide public benefit to and improve the quality of life for the people of Shetland, especially in the areas of:
- Social care and welfare
- Arts, culture, sport and recreation
- The environment, natural history and heritage
On our Website...
You can lean more about who we are, including a listing of our staff and trustees. You can also learn more about what we do, including information about who we fund, and details of our subsidiary companies. Beyond this, we have made a selection of our documents available for download. Finally, we also provide guidance for anyone wishing to apply for grants.